Wednesday, August 15, 2007

stranger than fiction (2007)


Salaam.. saya baru menghabiskan tontonan dvd filem ini. Ada 2 babak yg membuatkan saya asyik terfikir tentang dunia penulisan kreatif.



Professor Jules Hilbert: Some plots are moved forward by external events and crises. Other are moved forward by the characters themselves. If I go through that door, the plot continues. The story of me through the door. If I stay here, the plot can't move forward, the story ends!


Karen Eiffel: Well Penny.. like anything worth writing, it came inexplicably and without method!

Penny Escher: I see. Then what happens?

Karen Eiffel: It's perfect, actually. I can't believe I didn't think of it earlier. It's simple, ironic, possibly heartbreaking.

Penny Escher: Is that it?

Karen Eiffel: Yes!

*scriptwriter: Zach Helm
*wikipedia
*youtube

No comments: